Tuesday, January 6, 2015

TOP TEN 2015 DEBUTS I CAN'T WAIT TO READ!!!!


2015 promises to be an epic year for YA lit. Here are the top 10 YA debuts I simply must have!!!




THE WRONG SIDE OF RIGHT by Jenn Marie Thorne



TINY PRETTY THINGS by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton



THE NIGHT WE SAID YES by Lauren Gibaldi





THE CREEPING by Alexandra Sirowy




WRITTEN IN THE STARS by Aisha Saeed




THE DISTANCE BETWEEN LOST AND FOUND by Kathryn Holmes




TWISTED FATE by Norah Olson




THE RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard


      
THE SIN EATER'S DAUGHTER by Melinda Salisbury




ANNE & HENRY by Dawn Ius

4 comments:

  1. I love all the covers. ANNE & HENRY and RED QUEEN are top of my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am counting down the days until Anne & Henry releases as well :)

      Delete
  2. Oooo, these look amazing! I'm intrigued by The Sin-Eater's Daughter--love that cover! And Red Queen. So many good books!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit, the cover for the Sin Eater's daughter is what originally caught my attention, but then I read the blurb and now I must have it!!!

      Delete