1. Chocolate covered espresso beans (eat them by the handful and are responsible for several successful edits in their own right)
2. My pocket dictionary of the "The most commonly mis-spelled words," because let's face it, there are a slew of words that our automatic grammar checkers don't catch.
3. My blender. There is nothing better then a frozen beverage on a hot summer afternoon
4. That tiny bikini hanging in my bathroom that I am still 10 lbs and 2 weeks away from daring to put on.
5. And lastly, the tow-behind to my tractor. Odd choice, yes, but that thing can cart anything around from dirt, to tree stumps, to kids.
So there you have it, a very electric look into the five material things that make me insanely happy.